петък, 18 януари 2013 г.

Design Inspiration

Gocycle® is the fusion of my day-to-day experiences living in London, my expertise in lightweight vehicle design and my insight into the market opportunity of providing better city-specific mobility solutions. Having commuted by cycle for many years, I can attest to the freedom that comes with riding a two-wheeler. But I have also had many unpleasant experiences with traditional bikes, such as arriving to work hot and sweaty, having to change from cycle to office clothing, getting dirty chain grease on my pants, fixing a messy flat tyre, having two bicycles stolen within six months, and even being heckled for riding "one of those funny looking fold-up bikes"! In January 2002, my total dissatisfaction with traditional bike design compelled me to leave McLaren Cars Limited, and from my one bedroom London flat, I began to develop a new class of powered two-wheeler designed specifically to meet the needs of the modern city dweller. Gocycle combines power, portability and style—and makes commuting fun! This unique combination of benefits sets Gocycle apart from the competition. I am deeply passionate about Gocycle, and I hope you decide to try one for yourself. Richard Thorpe Designer of Gocycle® Founder of Karbon Kinetics Ltd.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар